Want to put more money onto your Card?
Your State Bank Multi-Currency Foreign Travel Card can be reloaded, so you need never run short of money during your travels.
- Internet Banking: If you are an existing SBI account holder you can reload your Forex Card with your preferred currency through Net Banking by simply following these steps-
Return to any participating branch of State Bank of India, with your State Bank Multi-Currency Foreign Travel Card, valid passport and PAN Card. Fill in the prescribed application form and Form A2 (available at branches)
If you think you may need to have your State Bank Multi-Currency Foreign Travel Card reloaded whilst travelling overseas, you can leave a completed Form A2, a copy of your PAN Card and passport, plus a letter authorising a family member or friend in India to carry out the reload on your behalf. We may load the Card on receipt of the above documents from a family member or friend, along with a letter, signed by you. However, State Bank of India reserves every right in such cases, to verify that any person purporting to act on your behalf is so authorised and to identify and verify the identity of that person in accordance with the know-your-customer norms prescribed by The Reserve Bank of India.
- Login to your State bank internet banking
- Select E-services→ E-cards
- Select State Bank of India foreign travel card you hold
- Enter the card number, amount, currency and purpose of your choice
- Enter the OTP received on registered mobile no
- Foreign travel card will be reloaded instantly.
- A reload fee applies to all reloads and may vary from time to time
- Reloads are made at the relevant exchange rates on the day that the reload is processed. The exchange rates for the available currencies will vary from day to day and may vary per reload location