Buying Your Card
Where can I buy an Executive Club
Multi-currency Cash Passport?
You can buy your own Executive Club Multi-currency Cash Passport online, through this website.
Buying your Executive Club Multi-currency Cash Passport is as easy as 1, 2, 3
- You need to be a UK resident, 18 or over. When applying for a Card we will require evidence of your identity and your residential address. To do this, we will carry out checks on you electronically. If we are not able to verify the details that you have provided, we may not be able to complete the transaction.
- You'll need a UK debit or credit card to load your Card, your Card can only be sent to the debit or credit card’s billing address.
- You will receive your Card in the post. Please sign the Card immediately and follow the instructions on the sticker to activate it and receive your PIN.
If you experience any issues during the purchase process, please contact the Card Services team for assistance.
You can email email@example.com, or phone them 24/7 (click here for telephone numbers).
Benefits that take you further
- Load several different Currencies on to one Card#
- Chip and PIN protected
- Ability to budget, prior to travelling
- 24/7 Global Assistance if your Card is lost, stolen or damaged
- Withdraw cash from cash machines worldwide
- Additional back up Card available to access the same funds
- Collect 1 Avios for every £1 you spend or reload (minimum load/reload £50)
#The Currencies on the Card may vary from time to time and are subject to availability.