Effective Date: 11:30am on 30th June 2020
We are pleased to update you that a temporary suspension on your card by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has now been lifted and you will soon be able to use your card as normal for loads, reloads, spend and withdrawals. Please use our self-service channels where possible and thank you for your understanding.
Please click here for cardholder FAQs with more information.
How money should travel
If you have a holiday on the horizon, don't forget to pack your Executive Club Cash Passport™ - the simple, secure and smart way to manage your travel money while you're overseas. Get 1 Avios for every pound loaded on your Card*.
Safer than carrying cash
It comes with 24/7 Card Services support should the worst happen and your card is lost or stolen. Rest assured you won't be left stranded.
Replacement card and/or emergency cash in case of loss or theft with 24/7/365 assistance.
*Avios will be awarded within 35 days of loading or reloading your Multi-currency Cash Passport. 1 Avios will be awarded for every pound loaded or re-loaded onto your Card.
Our Cardholders Enjoy
- Budget better by locking in exchange rates. Top up or move money between multiple currencies on your card.
- 10 currencies, 1 card - British Pounds (GBP), Euros (EUR), US Dollars (USD), Australian Dollars (AUD), New Zealand Dollars (NZD), Canadian Dollars (CAD), South African Rand (ZAR), Turkish Lira (TRY), Swiss Franc (CHF), Emirati Dirham (AED)
- A simple way to pay. Use your card to pay at millions of locations or if you need cash, withdraw from any ATM displaying a Mastercard Acceptance Mark.
How does it work?
The Card always knows the right Currency to use wherever you are in the world.
Let's get you started!
With 3 easy steps your Card can be up and running.
- Sign the back of your Card
- Get your PIN by following the instructions on the sticker on your Card, and memorise it
- Manage your Card online