Protected, Adaptable, Convenient
Join the growing number of travellers around the world who are choosing the
Multi-currency Cash Passport™ travel money Card as the convenient and secure way to carry their travel money.
Multi-currency Cash Passport is a prepaid travel money card, which means that you load travel money onto the Card before you go. Exchange rates are locked in when you load or top up, so you always know your budget before you travel.
Combining the security of travellers' cheques with the convenience of credit or debit cards, the Multi-currency Cash Passport really is the better way to manage your travel money.
Our Cardholders Enjoy
- Multiple currencies on one Card - British Pounds (GBP), Euros (EUR), US Dollars (USD), Australian Dollars (AUD), New Zealand Dollars (NZD), Canadian Dollars (CAD), South African Rand (ZAR)
- Chip and PIN protection, with no link to your bank account
Relax - your travel money is protected
- Chip and PIN protected
- Not linked to your bank account
- 24/7 Global Assistance
- Free replacement of lost, stolen or damaged Cards
- Additional Card available as a backup
Adaptable to meet your travel needs
- Add multiple currencies# on one Card
- Whether you're in New York or New Zealand, your Card knows which currency to use
- Use and top up your Card again and again##
- Top up online, in branch, via internet or phone banking###
# The Currencies on the Card may vary from time to time and are subject to availability.
## Until Card expiry and subject to reload limits (see Fees and Limits section).
### Top up channels availability depends on where you bought your Card.
A convenient way to spend, access and manage your money
- Local access to money from more than 2 million MasterCard cash machines worldwide
- Spend at more than 35 million MasterCard locations worldwide, with no transaction fee*
- Shop online with confidence wherever you see the MasterCard Acceptance Mark
- Move money from one Currency to another, view your balance and check your transactions online
*Some merchants or cash machine operators may charge a fee or set their own transaction limits, so it's worth checking first
How does it work?
The Card always knows the right Currency to use wherever you are in the world. You don't need to do a thing.
Let's get you started!
With just 3 easy steps your Card will be up and running.
- Buy your Card
- Sign the back of your Card as soon as you receive it
- Remember your PIN
That's it, you're ready to travel and spend! You can manage your Card online at 'My Account'.